This year’s “Everything starts with milk” campaign is coming to an end and to celebrate the success of Year One and to thank our campaign ambassador Rob Kearney for his support, we are giving 10 of our followers the chance to win a rugby ball personally signed by Rob! All you have to do is comment on this post using #everythingstartswithmilk
10 winners will be chosen at random from across the NDC and The Complete Natural’s social media channels. You have until Tuesday 12th November to enter.
WIN A SIGNED ROB KEARNEY RUGBY BALL COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents excluding employees and their families of The National Dairy Council and their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition.
- The prize enables 10 participants to win one rugby ball each, signed by Irish Rugby International Rob Kearney. The prizes will be delivered to each winner once the competition closes.
- To enter the competition, comment on the National Dairy Council’s social media posts using #everythingstartswithmilk! The deadline to enter the competition is 5pm on Tuesday 12th November. Entries submitted after this time will not be considered.
- The entry submission must not breach any copyright or contain anything that could be deemed offensive or inappropriate. Any material that is deemed unsuitable will be removed from the judging process and disqualified.
- By submitting your entry, your information will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than the competition submission.
- Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- The NDC reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or altered entries and entries that contain bad language, or any other content deemed inappropriate by the promoter in its sole discretion. By submitting your content you warrant that your content is not obscene, racist, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive and will not breach any applicable legislation or regulations. Entries must be written in English.
- By entering the competition, all entrants warrant that they own the rights to their entry and that it is original to them, does not infringe the intellectual, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, has not been entered in or won previous competitions or awards and has not been previously published. Entrants agree to assign with full guarantee to the National Dairy Council (NDC) and its affiliates all rights, title and interest in the competition entries so that the NDC may use entries in any media without limitation and without additional review, compensation or approval from entrants or other parties including, but not limited to, the right to adapt, modify crop and amend the entry. The winners agree not to assert any moral rights in their entry.
- Parental permission must be obtained by those entering the competition who are under the age of 18 years.
- The winning entries will be randomly selected from all entries no later than 4 days after the competition end date.
- Winners will be picked from across the National Dairy Council social media accounts.
- The winners will be informed via social media wc 11th November and asked to share their address details. Due to the nature of the prize the winners must confirm receipt of the prize no later than 4pm on Friday 15th November 2019, otherwise alternative winners will be selected.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given.
- The winners may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense, including, but not limited to, having their names and photographs featured on the NDC’s social media platforms.
- The NDC reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the NDC cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to the NDC and not to Facebook.
- The decision of the NDC is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Prizes may take up to 28 working days to arrive.
For futher information contact:
Cathy Currran, Communications Manager, National Dairy Council
+353 1 290 2518 | email@example.com