World School Milk Day
The National Dairy Council is delighted to announce that the School Milk Scheme is open for registration for this academic year.
5 Great Reasons Why Your Child Should Register:
- Did you know that three daily servings from the ‘milk, yogurt and cheese’ food group are recommended for 5-8 year olds and five daily servings are recommended for 9-18 year olds?
- Drinking a carton of School Milk each day is a convenient and affordable way to help children meet their calcium needs.
- Milk is a natural source of many other nutrients such as protein, phosphorus, iodine, potassium, vitamin B2 and vitamin B12.
- It’s a delicious and nutritious way to ensure that dairy is included in your child’s daily diet.
- The School Milk fridge supplied by The National Dairy Council ensures that the milk your child drinks is chilled and fresh.
If your child’s Montessori, Primary or Secondary school wishes to find out more, please contact the NDC for information regarding deliveries, pricing and refrigeration:
Tel. 01 290 2451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The School Milk Scheme is managed by The National Dairy Council, funded by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine with the financial support of the European Union.For futher information contact:
Cathy Currran, Communications Manager, National Dairy Council
+353 1 290 2518 | email@example.com